Monday, June 1, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |
While I was heading back to the States, I was trying to think of some new ideas for Stuck In The Past and heres what I came up with. Since there have been so many reissues of records as of recent, I thought it might be a good idea to scan the original inserts of records and post them. Many of the records that are being reissued are being remastered (this is most definitely a good thing) and with new layouts. I think its interesting to see what the mindset of the artists were at the time and then to see what their mindsets are now with the reissues. I plan on scanning numerous CD layouts while Im home for the next 2 weeks so if you have a suggestion or request, I want to hear abou it. So to start things off, in honor of our interview with Colin Buis, we bring you the original release of Mean Season's "Grace" full length. You can order the remastered discography "The Memory And I Still Suffer In Love" from Indecision Records.

3 comments:

Carlos said...

excellent record! I scanned mine also for some friends, I also scanned two adds from anti matter zines..this cover is so obscure..I like it.

XhcnoirX said...

My all-time fave record together with Into Another's 'Ignaurus'. Amazing stuff.

Onno said...

Cool record, it recently came up in Album of the Month Club group @ last.fm. Check http://www.last.fm/group/Album+of+the+Month+Club/forum/104828/_/520758