Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM | File under : , ,
Since Jav put up the Bloodlet live 7 inch, I thought it would be a good idea to continue the trend and put up an interview from Rumpshaker #3. Again, Ive expressed how great this zine is/was as Eric conducted his interviews with a sense of humor able to ask serious questions but still keep the read fun (quote: Eric "Theres no happiness in Bloodlet?") . There is nothing worse than a stuffy interviewer asking the same questions to each band about the same topics. Here's an interview with Bloodlet from Rumpshaker zine #3, 1995


2 comments:

erock352 said...

is that the end of the interview? it seems to just cut off. bloodlet was one of my all time favorite bands back in the day. not a big fan of the last 2 records though.

xCHIPxSEM said...

I think so...Ill see if I can get in touch with Eric and find out if there was another page that perhaps I missed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention