Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

Hey everyone,
Hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season. I just wanted to give you a quick update on the next few days for me...as of this morning, I have officially finished school. I graduate on Saturday morning and will officially be a college graduate (only took me 12 years). My parents are coming up so I will be entertaining this weekend so very little posting from me while they are here. Ill be in town until the 18th, then I head to Miami for just over a week. Ill be able to update while Im there so posting wont slow down then. Also, I will be heading back to Tokyo in April for 2 weeks so if there are any Japanese readers, let me know so we can hang out (Dobek, Hiro, Koba, Kentaro). It looks like my foreign bands distro is going to happen...its going to start small with a bunch of releases from Japan to start with and will be expanded shortly so please be patient.

Justin and I have a few things coming that, if you dig 90s hardcore, is seriously going to blow your mind. I mean really blow your mind. Im not going to tell you what they are but it will be worth the wait, I promise.

Thanks for making this past year incredible. Stuck In The Past has completely exceeded my expectations and its all because of you guys. Thanks and keep reading.

Chip

PS. The pic is from Gainesville Fest 2001...I wore that during our set...yes seriously

1 comments:

MIKE C said...

I've been reading this blog for quite some time now, and I just decided to sign up. I just wanted to chime in and say that I'm stoked on a foreign bands distro. I really enjoyed the band Verdict. I will probably order stuff as soon as you get it up and running.