Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

Keepin it real in 2001 (yes this was a joke)


Just a quick little update...Im currently in the process of moving back to Miami so my participation lately has been minimal to say the least. Thankfully everyone else has been stepping up to fill the gaps Ive left. I get into Miami tomrrow night, then on Saturday my fiance's parents come into town. Basically, I won't be able to do much updating until next week. Just wanted to let you guys know...we've got some great stuff planned and the distro is going to be stocked with some great items so check back for that in a few days. Again, I appreciate everyone's patience with me over the next few days.

Chip XXX

1 comments:

Ghola Merrick said...

I remember those shirts and fitting 30 people in a tiny ass apartment