Saturday, November 26, 2011

Posted by XhcnoirX | File under : , , , ,
6 Ft. Underground was a short-lived German veggie/vegan hardcore band from the first half of the 90s. This self-titled 7" is the only record of theirs I'm aware of. It was released by the band members themselves in 1995. Pretty decent mix between old school/melodic hardcore and more 'new school' hardcore, including a 'Meat Free Youth' anthem. Members also played in a number of other bands such as Universal a.k.a. The Mental Toilet, Diavolo Rosso, Fear Is The Path To The Dark Side, Repugnant and Dead Beat.

6 Ft. Underground - s/t 7"

3 comments:

Ingo said...

Wow! That's so crazy. How did you get all this information? I feel honored to be mentioned here. Actually our bassist has a couple more songs that were recorded right before the band split-up. If you are interested I can send them over. Cheers

XhcnoirX said...

Ingo, please send them over or upload them somewhere. I would be very interested to hear them! Thank you! I actually think my post has very little information, I've had the 7" for a while now but there's hardly any info to be found on your old band anywhere, haha...

Ingo said...

O.K., I will let you know once it is released and send you a copy. Cheers